Viewing multiple cameras at once allows you to be able to watch people move over multiple angles and can provide a quick snapshot of critical areas in your location(s).
Steps to view multiple cameras at once:
- Go to the Video page on Solinkcloud.com
- Choose your location and select one of the cameras you would like to view.
- At the right side of your screen, there will be a scrolling list of all of your cameras at this location. You can expand this list by hitting the following button:
- Hover over a camera you would like to add and click "Add Camera":
- To remove a camera from multi-view, there will be an X at the top-right corner that you can click:
The limit for how many cameras you can view at once is 4.
You can remove and add cameras as you are watching video.